Utah Knights of Columbus Recruiting Incentives
for the Fraternal Year 2018-2019
Knights Scoreboard (2018-2019)
Overall Year Winners & Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK Council 7961), 16 new members.
- $50 – Second Place to Steven Thatcher (GK Council 12181), 7 new members.
- No Award – Third Place – 5-way tie, 3 new members each.
4th Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK Council 7961), 4 new members.
- $37.50 – Second Place Tie to Steven Thatcher (GK Council 12181), 3 new members.
- $37.50 – Second Place Tie to Jerry Angus (District Deputy 006), 3 new members.
3rd Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK Council 7961)
- $50 – Second Place to Steven Sandoval Jr (Council 16127).
- $5 – Third Place Winners (tied): Edson Rodriguez (7961), Michael Carmody (6966), Brad Mitchell (7401), Erik Klinckman (12959), and James McManaman (6739).
2nd Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK 7961) who recruited 8.
- $50 – Second Place to Steven Thatcher (GK 12181) who recruited 3.
- $25 – Third Place to Greg Costello (council 10304) who recruited 2.
1st Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Octavio Aguilera (Council 8350) who recruited 3.
- $50 – Second Place to Alexander Aerts (Council 9731) recruited 2.
- Third Place (tied, 1 recruit each): Alan T Gibson, Brandon W Hamblin, Gregory L Costello, John A Manzanares, Joseph A Pinelle, Joseph R Bouley, Peter B Abercrombie, Thomas J Pinelle, Thomas M Ruffing.
|Steven Sandoval Jr||16127||1|
|Karl Van Maren||12181||1|
|Robert Van Parys||1129||1|
Recruitment Incentives for 2019-2020:
1. For every new member, the Recruiter receives a Knights of Columbus praying hands pen.
2. For three (3) new members, the Recruiter gets a Knights of Columbus padfolio.
3. Also, individual Quarterly awards for the most recruited new members; first place – $100, second place – $50, and third place – $25
4. $500 Supreme Incentive (approved) – starting 1 July, for every new member, the Recruiter also receives $10 (for the first 50 new members, by Sept. 30, 2019).
5. Another Supreme incentive for achieving the Star Council Award at the end of this fraternal year; councils that earn the Star Council Award will receive a $4.50 credit ($3.50 per-capita and $1 Catholic Advertising) for each billable member on their roster as of 1 July 2020.
6. The Contest of Champions Award winners (June 30, 2020), namely the council with the highest percentage growth in membership, and the council with the highest numerical net gain in membership, will each receive $100 from the state council.