Utah Knights of Columbus Recruiting Incentives
For the 3rd Quarter of the Fraternal Year 2018-2019
3rd Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK Council 7961)
- $50 – Second Place to Steven Sandoval Jr (Council 16127).
- $5 – Third Place Winners (tied): Edson Rodriguez (7961), Michael Carmody (6966), Brad Mitchell (7401), Erik Klinckman (12959), and James McManaman (6739).
2nd Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Andy Airriess (GK 7961) who recruited 8.
- $50 – Second Place to Steven Thatcher (GK 12181) who recruited 3.
- $25 – Third Place to Greg Costello (council 10304) who recruited 2.
1st Quarter Prizes:
- $100 – First Place to Octavio Aguilera (Council 8350) who recruited 3.
- $50 – Second Place to Alexander Aerts (Council 9731) recruited 2.
- Third Place (tied, 1 recruit each): Alan T Gibson, Brandon W Hamblin, Gregory L Costello, John A Manzanares, Joseph A Pinelle, Joseph R Bouley, Peter B Abercrombie, Thomas J Pinelle, Thomas M Ruffing.
|Steven Sandoval Jr||16127||1|
|Karl Van Maren||12181||1|
|Robert Van Parys||1129||1|
Recruitment Incentives for 2019-2020:
1. For every new member, the Recruiter receives a Knights of Columbus praying hands pen.
2. For three (3) new members, the Recruiter gets a Knights of Columbus padfolio.
3. Also, individual Quarterly awards for the most recruited new members; 1st place – $100, 2nd place – $50, and 3rd place – $25
4. $500 Supreme Incentive (application submitted) – starting 1 July, for every new member, the Recruiter also receives $10 (for the first 50 new members).
5. Another Supreme incentive for achieving the Star Council Award at the end of this fraternal year; councils that earn the Star Council Award will receive a $4.50 credit ($3.50 per-capita and $1 Catholic Advertising) for each billable member on their roster as of 1 July 2020.