This is for the NEW Exemplification of Charity, Unity and Fraternity (2020).
12:45 PM – “waiting room” opens
1:00 PM – Ceremonial starts, about 45 minutes.
The Supreme Council will be hosting a number of scheduled Exemplifications of Charity, Unity and Fraternity each month. We will host degrees on the first Saturday and first Sunday of each month (for September these will be on the second Saturday and second Sunday, Sept. 12 & 13, due to the Labor Day weekend) and on certain Feast Days of the Church. These will be in addition to our On-Demand exemplifications, which continue to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The schedule of virtual exemplifications is as follows, with registration links below:
· Tuesday, September 8 – Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary – 6 PM in English
· Saturday, September 12 – in lieu of first Saturday – 1 PM in English, 2 PM in French
· Sunday, September 13 – in lieu of first Sunday – 2 PM in Spanish
· Saturday, September 26 – Feast of Canadian Martyrs – 1 PM in English, 2 PM in French
· Tuesday, September 29 – Feast of the Archangels (St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael) – 6 PM in English
We are confident that joining the Order on these special days on the Liturgical calendar will be meaningful for prospects and for online members looking to join a council. I encourage you to publicize these virtual exemplifications among your council’s members and prospects, and among online members who have expressed interest in joining a council.~~
For new and advancing members. Contact your council Grand Knight or Financial Secretary for the registration link. Your families are welcome, and encouraged, to observe.
Form 100 to fill out and print: https://utahknights.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Membership_Document-Form_100-fillable-v03-15.pdf
Knights of Columbus Constitutional Roll
In consideration for admission to membership in the Knights of Columbus, I hereby covenant and agree with the Knights of Columbus as follows:
a. That I am not less than 18 years of age, and I am a practical Catholic man in union with the Holy See, which means that I accept the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, that I aspire to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and that I am in good standing in the Catholic Church.
b. That the Charter, Constitution, and Laws and the Rules and Regulations of the Knights of Columbus, and of any subordinate unit thereof of which I may at any time be a member, which are now in force or which may at any time hereafter be duly made or enacted, shall be binding upon me.
c. That I will abide by the decision of the Board of Directors of the Knights of Columbus, or their successors in office, in all matters of difference or dispute between the Knights of Columbus or any council or any officer or member thereof and myself relative to membership or the obligations of membership.
d. That, in accord with the disciplinary and procedural rules of the Knights of Columbus, and the Order’s commitment to a policy of Zero Tolerance of abuse of minors and vulnerable persons, I declare that I am not currently required by law to register as a sex offender or child offender; that I agree to notify my council’s Grand Knight and/or Financial Secretary of any arrest, charge, indictment, guilty plea, criminal conviction, civil judgment, or adverse administrative determination involving either sexual misconduct or an offense against a child; that I agree to notify my council’s Grand Knight and/or Financial Secretary of any felony conviction that occurs after having been initiated in the Knights of Columbus; and that I further agree that any suspension, expulsion, or forfeiture of membership shall not result in a refund of membership fees.
e. That I have read my application for membership in its entirety and am fully acquainted with its contents and I hereby warrant that each and every material statement made by me therein is true. On my honor as a Catholic gentleman, I declare it to be true.
I am able to respond “I do” to the following questions.
- Do you promise to conduct yourself as a Catholic gentleman, and to live your life guided by the principles of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity?
- As a practical Catholic, do you promise to continue to form yourself in the Catholic Faith, to live in accord with the Precepts of the Catholic Church, and to participate in its sacramental life, especially through attendance at Sunday Mass?
- Do you promise to promote the well-being of your brother Knights, and to support the mission and activities of your council?
- Having reviewed the Constitutional Roll, do you promise to obey the laws, rules and lawful authority of the Order?